- All Products
- Shop Seasonal
- Shop for Face
- Shop for Body
- Shop for Baby
- Shop for Him
- Shop for Her
- Shop Accessories
- Facial Care +
- Body Care +
- Soap +
- About Us
- Our Blog
Eucalyptus + Mint Shea Soap
Stuffy Nose, Runny Nose, and Chest Congestion do not stand a chance against the dynamic duo of Eucalyptus and Mint. Dull your sickness with this blend of Coconut Oil and Olive Oil infused with Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, and Menthol Crystals.
Uplifting and menthol driven, the scent of Eucalyptus awakens dulled sinuses and stimulates blocked breathing passageways. Peppermint Essential Oil is a menthol and produces a cooling sensation to clear nasal passageways for easier breathing
How to Use
Best used for a refreshing morning shower or evening shower! The steam of warm shower water activates the scented notes of Eucalyptus and Mint to relieve sinuses.
- Shea Butter - Isolated from the Shea Trees of Accra, Ghana; raw Shea Butter provides dense moisture to your body’s largest organ. Produces moisture-rich lather.
- Coconut Oil - A nourishing oil with a unique fat composition makes it especially beneficial for moisture. Produces medium-sized bubbly lather
- Olive Oil - Olive oil contains antioxidants that fight free-radical damage and an ingredient called squalene, which is extremely hydrating. Provides cleansing properties to lather.
- Glycerin - Produced as a byproduct of saponification, the process that turns oil into soapy bubbles.
- Spirulina - Nutritiously rich, Natural colorant produce beautiful green color
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil - extracted from the leaves of Eucalyptus Plant this Essential Oil is naturally uplifting.
- Peppermint Essential Oil - extracted from Mint leaves, this Essential Oil is a menthol and provides a natural cooling sensation when inhaled and topically.