- All Products
- Shop Seasonal
- Shop for Face
- Shop for Body
- Shop for Baby
- Shop for Him
- Shop for Her
- Shop Accessories
- Facial Care +
- Body Care +
- Soap +
- About Us
- Our Blog
Lavender Calming Shea Soap
A blend of Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Lavender essential oil. Lavender is known to be both anti-fungal and anti-bacterial along while promoting healthy sleep and promotes calmness. Lavender's anti-bacterial properties make it an excellent remedy for mild breakouts. The exfoliation of our fresh lavender petals help to gently exfoliate the skin and reduce inflammation.
Mild and soothing cleansing with calming scent of French Lavender. Skin appears softer, smoother, and refreshed with reduced inflammation and irritation.
How to Use
Try this calming bar as a bedtime remedy or simply for the luxurious fragrance. Can be used for full body and face. Mild, soothing and relaxing for babies.
- Shea Butter - Isolated from the Shea Trees of Accra, Ghana; raw Shea Butter provides dense moisture to your body’s largest organ. Produces moisture-rich lather.
- Coconut Oil - A nourishing oil with a unique fat composition makes it especially beneficial for moisture. Produces medium-sized bubbly lather
- Olive Oil - Olive oil contains antioxidants that fight free-radical damage and an ingredient called squalene, which is extremely hydrating. Provides cleansing properties to lather.
- Dried French Lavender Petals - infused into Olive Oil for topical absorption. Lavender helps mitigate acne breakouts due to anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
- Glycerin - Produced as a byproduct of saponification, the process that turns oil into soapy bubbles.
- Lavender Essential Oil - extracted from French Lavender Petals, Lavender Essential Oil is well-known for it’s relaxing and calming scent. Can reduce blemishes and promote a smoother, even-toned complexion.
- Mica Oxide - Naturally mineral to help produce beautiful white color