- All Products
- Shop Seasonal
- Shop for Face
- Shop for Body
- Shop for Baby
- Shop for Him
- Shop for Her
- Shop Accessories
- Facial Care +
- Body Care +
- Soap +
- About Us
- Our Blog
Natural Healing Balm
Our Natural Healing Balm is packed with nourishing oils! This light and airy whipped butter is an ideal repair balm. We have specifically designed this butter to be pure and delicate enough for breastfeeding mothers to aide in the healing of cracked, dry nipples. Yet we have found this butter to be quite versatile as an all-over body butter. Perfect barrier balm to protect infants from diaper rash.
Skin appears firmer, supple, moisturized. The visible signs of dry, cracked and damaged skin are diminished.
How to Use
Excellent for skin barrier damage. Cracked Skin, Chaffing and dryness. Excellent for breastfeeding mothers to combat cracked or damaged nipples. Excellent for healing and repairing damaged skin. Apply to affected area as a spot treatment. Reapply as needed. Can be used on face, body and lips.
- Mango Seed Butter - An extracted seed oil with a unique fatty acid profile. Its rich nutrients include vitamin A, vitamin C, palmitic acid, arachidic acid, linoleic acid, oleic acid and stearic acid.
- Olive Fruit Oil - Olea Europaea, Olive Fruit Oil is the oil obtained from the ripe fruit of Olea europaea. serves as a nourishing moisturizer and barrier to protect and comfort delicate skin.
- Kokum Seed Oil - A rich butter was primarily used in India, to soften cracked, rough and calloused skin. It is a product of Kokum Fruit (Garcinia Indica); in India it is known as “Goa butter”.
- Cranberry Seed Oil - An easily absorbed oil packed full of potent antioxidants, Vitamin E, and other nutrients. Cranberry seed oil has a balanced ratio of fatty acids, which helps it sink deep into your skin.
- Raspberry Seed Oil - Offers anti-aging benefits of improving skin elasticity, suppleness and flexibility, while softening and smoothing the look of wrinkles, fine lines and sagging skin.
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Perfect source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combatting skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness and irritation of the skin.
- Poppy Seed Oil - Contributes to to anti-inflammatory properties of the butter. This is an excellent choice for barrier damaged and sensitive skin.