- All Products
- Shop Seasonal
- Shop for Face
- Shop for Body
- Shop for Baby
- Shop for Him
- Shop for Her
- Shop Accessories
- Facial Care +
- Body Care +
- Soap +
- About Us
- Our Blog
Unicorns Are Real Whipped Shea Butter
NEW RECIPE with 3 NEW Butters added to TRIPLE the Moisture!!
Unicorns Are Real Scent:
Our Signature Scent (hence the Narwhal Logo, Unicorn of the Sea.) Notes of Cotton Candy, Gum Drops and Sugar Plums, this scent is sweet, sugary and will make you a Unicorn Believer.
How could a good thing get any better?!?! How Could we add more skin loving moisture into our Signature Whipped Shea Butter Recipe???
At Bomb'd we know that change is good and we've made some amazing changes to our Whipped Shea Butter! We've added Pumpkin Seed Butter to regulate skin's oil production and lock in moisture. The added Mango Butter helps soften skin for a supple, youthful appearance. Lastly our new FAVORITE butter, Kokum Butter, was chosen for our new recipe for the ability to repair dry, cracked skin. This Trio added to our Shea Butter and Coconut Oil Mix with Avocado Oil and Vitamin E is the formula your skin deserves! Naturally Unscented, the concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids in our new Whipped Shea Butter makes it incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin
Skin appears firmer, supple, moisturized. Skin appears softer, smoother, glowing and refreshed. Eczema and Psoriasis Safe, however be cautious with our natural fragrance blend on affected areas.
How to Use
Remove desired amount from the jar, place into palm. Using body heat, rub palms together to soften the butter. Apply as desired until absorbed.
Bonus Tip: Apply to your skin directly out of the shower before toweling dry. Thank us later
- Shea Butter - Isolated from the Shea Trees of Accra, Ghana; raw Shea Butter provides dense moisture to your body’s largest organ. With high antioxidant content, Shea Butter promotes youthful skin and helps stimulate collagen production. More collagen equals fewer fine lines and wrinkles
- Coconut Oil - A nourishing oil that has been used for centuries in hair and skin. The unique fat composition makes it especially beneficial for moisture. Its natural antioxidant properties makes it great for wrinkles and skin irritation.
- Pumpkin Seed Butter - Derived from the seed of the indigeniuos pumpkin's of North America, pumpkin seed butter is high in fatty acids to regulate skins moisture
- Mango Butter - Derived from the mango seed, Mango Butter is high in Vitamins A, C and E, softens skin and maintains your skin's pores.
- Kokum Butter - Also rich in essential fatty acids, Kokum Butter repairs dry, cracked skin
- Avocado Oil - A nourishing oil cold-pressed from the Avocado seeds, Avocado Oil promotes collagen production to keep skin's youthful appearance
- Vitamin E - Conditions skin and provides added moisture.