Combination Skin Type
The first step in determining your skin type is to examine how your skin behaves 2 hours after washing with a standard soap.
Combination Skin skin is most easily defined by an oily T-zone (forehead and along the nose) and dry or normal skin on the rest of the face.
- You may find the need to isolate areas of your skin based on their oil production or dryness
- With combination skin, shine control is a top concern
- Avoid products containing Alcohol (luckily Bomb'd Aesthetics does not use alcohol)
- Exfoliation and Clay masks are your skin's best allies
- Be sure not to over-wash your face, as drying out your pores can cause them to product excess oil to compensate.
Showing items 1-4 of 4.