- All Products
- Shop Seasonal
- Shop for Face
- Shop for Body
- Shop for Baby
- Shop for Him
- Shop for Her
- Shop Accessories
- Soap +
- Shea Butter
- Facial Care +
- Body Care +
- About Us
- Our Blog
Spiced Cranberry Soap & Shea Bundle
Spiced Cranberry Shea Soap & Spiced Cranberry Whipped Shea Butter: An Exfoliating Blend of Olive Oil, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil with Cranberry Seeds.
Scented with notes of Cranberry, Nutmegs, Cinnamon, and Figs we Spiced Cranberry brings tart Winter frosted cranberries directly into your home.
Skin appears firmer, supple, moisturized. Skin appears softer, smoother, glowing and refreshed. Eczema and Psoriasis Safe, however be cautious with our natural fragrance blend on affected areas.
How to Use
Remove desired amount from the jar, place into palm. Using body heat, rub palms together to soften the butter. Apply as desired until absorbed.
Bonus Tip: Apply to your skin directly out of the shower before toweling dry. Thank us later
- Shea Butter - Isolated from the Shea Trees of Accra, Ghana; raw Shea Butter provides dense moisture to your body’s largest organ. With high antioxidant content, Shea Butter promotes youthful skin and helps stimulate collagen production. More collagen equals fewer fine lines and wrinkles
- Coconut Oil - A nourishing oil that has been used for centuries in hair and skin. The unique fat composition makes it especially beneficial for moisture. Its natural antioxidant properties makes it great for wrinkles and skin irritation.
- Pumpkin Seed Butter - Derived from the seed of the indigeniuos pumpkin's of North America, pumpkin seed butter is high in fatty acids to regulate skins moisture
- Mango Butter - Derived from the mango seed, Mango Butter is high in Vitamins A, C and E, softens skin and maintains your skin's pores.
- Kokum Butter - Also rich in essential fatty acids, Kokum Butter repairs dry, cracked skin
- Avocado Oil - A nourishing oil cold-pressed from the Avocado seeds, Avocado Oil promotes collagen production to keep skin's youthful appearance
- Vitamin E - Conditions skin and provides added moisture.